Multihazard Risk Model
PhD scholarships available
We have six PhD scholarships available, under the Multihazard Risk theme. The successful applicants will be helping deliver world-leading multi-hazard risk and impact modelling, to support better decision making and planning.
The positions are based at different New Zealand universities, depending on topic and supervisor.
There is no closing date for applications, but we hope to have the positions filled within three months.
Contact details for each position can be found in the position descriptions linked below.
- Decision-making under uncertainty (Lincoln University)
- Multi-capital and wellbeing dynamic value chain analysis (Massey University)
- Economics of Disasters (Victoria University)
- Kaupapa Māori multi-hazard risk assessment (Massey University)
- River sedimentation modelling and flood hazard assessment (University of Canterbury)
- Statistical Multi-impact (Massey University)